Korea University Exchange Students Program in 2021 Fall Semester is now open for application. According to the exchange agreement between the two universities, our university can nominate 3 exchange students to Korea University to study one semester. Students pay the SUSTech tuition fee only. Applicants should be nominated by SUSTech Global. Nominated students should then complete the online application.
Fall semester 2021:
From September to December 2021
April 12, 2021
Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Law, Teacher Education, Division of Information Security, Art & Design, graduate level Business courses (graduate courses that start with BUS, INT) and all courses at Sejong Campus are not open to exchange students.
▪ Course List: http://sugang.korea.ac.kr (click on English above the Login button)
- Undergraduates may refer to the courses list under “Major Subject” and “General Subject”
- Courses conducted in English will be indicated in Course Name (i.e., Marketing Management (English))
- Courses marked under X are open to exchange students
- Course List for the upcoming semester will be released in mid-July. Students may refer to the course list from the corresponding semester of the previous year as it will remain similar.
SUSTech Application requirements
1）TOEFL iBT 85-90 or IELTS 6.5
2）GPA of 3.0 or above
1) Transcript: Current transcript in English
2) Admissions Essay (no longer than 1 page)
3) One Passport-Sized Color Photo (3.5cm x 4.5cm)
4) Copy of Passport
5) Proof of Language Proficiency
6) Certificate of Health (form can be downloaded from application – medical examination must be dated within 3 months prior to application deadline)
7) Student Agreement (form can be downloaded from application)
* All documents are required to be in English or with English translation.
This exchange may change to online program due to COVID-19.
Semester period may be different between SUSTech and Korea University, please manage your schedule for your proposed exchange.
Please prepared required documents in time.
Please complete pre-departure procedures required by SUSTech before your departure.